Question about recording

Esconitz

Guest LiquidSnakeK
277512 Are we allowed to record a series on this or are videos being taken down on it? Like will I get flagged if I upload a series on this? If not I may do a Let's Play of it because I am really enjoying it.

There is a section specifically for youtube/twitch. So yes you can most definitely create a series. If anything it spreads word about the game which is what the team wants im sure. :y:

277512 Are we allowed to record a series on this or are videos being taken down on it? Like will I get flagged if I upload a series on this? If not I may do a Let's Play of it because I am really enjoying it.

There is a section specifically for youtube/twitch. So yes you can most definitely create a series. If anything it spreads word about the game which is what the team wants im sure. :y:

I actually haven't noticed a section for youtube/twitch I must be blind where is that?

We're glad you're enjoying the game! You may definitely make a series of videos about the game! There are many on Youtube already!

Be sure to share it with us under this section! https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=126

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>