Windows 10 crash fix nothing is working

Trufu

I've done every crash fix posted on the thread and nothing worked, it continues to crash. It works when I run it through directx9 but it'll glitch heavily by the entire battle box disappearing. I've already cleared my cache, I've updated every driver and still nothing will work. Will there be a patch soon so this won't happen in the future? I've got membership and it's going to waste because I'm unable to play normally.

I've done every crash fix posted on the thread and nothing worked, it continues to crash. It works when I run it through directx9 but it'll glitch heavily by the entire battle box disappearing. I've already cleared my cache, I've updated every driver and still nothing will work. Will there be a patch soon so this won't happen in the future? I've got membership and it's going to waste because I'm unable to play normally.

I remember I had a similar problem a long time, try to update the drivers for your video card, or already have atualziado come back to one or two atualziações ago, we decided to arrumarem the new drivers.

I remember I had a similar problem a long time, try to update the drivers for your video card, or already have atualziado come back to one or two atualziações ago, we decided to arrumarem the new drivers.

I've updated every driver, I've even installed a newer directx and it still crashes.

278273 I've done every crash fix posted on the thread and nothing worked, it continues to crash. It works when I run it through directx9 but it'll glitch heavily by the entire battle box disappearing. I've already cleared my cache, I've updated every driver and still nothing will work. Will there be a patch soon so this won't happen in the future? I've got membership and it's going to waste because I'm unable to play normally.

What are your system specs?

Which client are you using? 32 bit or 64? Have you tried using the other?

Try deleting completely, extracting again and forcing directx9 before you play for first time.

You can also try reinstalling directx9 specifically from here: https://offlineinstallersoft.blogspot.com/2014/04/downlaod-directx-91011112-offline.html#.V-6J7-9rjmF

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>