Things that can make you falsely banned by Autoban

Crackedheart

278456 Okay so few days ago I got temporary banned by autoban on Red Server while looking for torchics. I didn't use any macro, bot or something like that. I already make a discipline appeal as soon as I can after I got banned, but no answer for 2 days now.

But put that aside, can you help to tell me what can make us got falsely banned by autoban ? Is it by moving around the same place for a while ? Or keep running from wild pokemon unless I met pokemon that I want to catch ? Because I don't want to get falsely banned again, and I can avoid to do that to avoid get banned by autoban again.

Thanks Before.

Just don't act like a robot while farm/hunt THAT'S ALL

Well, robot won't chat with other player :Grin:

278577 Lately many players have been banned because they were using bot, most of them probably wrote a post in the discipline appeal section so you have to wait :kiss:

I only use bot once in my life, and It is roughly 7-9 years ago on Ragnarok, since I'm curious how can the bot works without even using the game client.

Is that anti-bot system is Prof Antiban ? I got banned while I chat with my friend and moving around grass to look for torchics, and suddenly got thrown to Login page and when I tried to logging in, It said I got banned from PRO. There weren't any question or prof Antiban appeared.

Exactly, so it was a different case, there remains only wait = /

Yeah, It's fine already, I can play my secondary account for now, I want to reach 4th gym on that account anyway. I guess I should avoid to move around small areas in the future, the only thing that I thought that made antibot system thought I was a bot back then.

Thx for all the answer :y:

278578 Yeah, It's fine already, I can play my secondary account for now, I want to reach 4th gym on that account anyway. I guess I should avoid to move around small areas in the future, the only thing that I thought that made antibot system thought I was a bot back then.

Thx for all the answer

The autoban very very rarely is wrong in its bans. Contrary to some people's beliefs, the staff doesn't go around just randomly banning players.

In the future, please keep all talk about bans in the proper section, Discipline Appeals. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=32

These topics tend to get toxic in public really quickly, but I appreciate that you remained calm throughout.

Locking as solved.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>