Accounts and IP address

Guest rayan749

Guest rayan749

Hi everyone,

I feel lost about a rule, the one for the accounts.

I explain, I've got my account with the one I play everyday. Two different friends of mines logged on my laptop with my internet box, my cousin on the internet box only, so it was the same IP address. I created another account but it was the wrong serveur so I never went on this one again.

Now my brother wants to play in PRO on my laptop, is it possible for him to play ? I asked because it says that only 4 accounts (there were 4 on my laptop and 5 on my box I think, i'm not sure) can be logged, and to be honest I don't really understand this rules.

So, can he plays with me with his proper mail address ?

I hope you understood everything, thanks guys and have a nice day.

I'll explain it to you.

One person can have two accounts under the same email and then have two emails per person. Meaning, you can only have four accounts in total per person.

The rule is pretty flexible so your brother will be fine playing also, but I do recommend you and your friends play with care and don't break any other rules such as Botting which could end up accidentally banning any other accounts on a botter's set IP address as a countermeasure.

TLDR: If you, your brother, and your friends don't bot, you'll be fine.

Guest rayan749

Lovely, thank you very much for the answer,

We won't bot at all, we just want to enjoy the game no worry about that !

Thanks again Piine and have a good evening ! :D

278702 Lovely, thank you very much for the answer,

We won't bot at all, we just want to enjoy the game no worry about that !

Thanks again Piine and have a good evening ! :D

Enjoy your game. :) Be sure to bookmark the FAQ: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/faq.php!

Locking as solved.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>