Catch Rate Calculation

Larus

Hi all,

Currently I'm trying to mass capture xatu for various nature sync.

However, since I'm broke I want to reduce the expense on pokeballs.

Therefore I'm wondering which generation formula is used to calculate the catch rate in this game, or is it a completely new one?

Thanks for help in advance.

Doubt that will ever be released mate. The rates in PRO is already diffrent from the the original to begin with. You'll have to figure out the best spots by trail and error.

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

279252 remember to use a pokemon with the nature you want on the pokemon you catch i heard it was about a 50% chanche it gets the same nature

Only if this Pokémon has synchronize as ability (and is your lead, and alive), and that's precisely why he wants to catch a bunch of Natus :p

278950 Hi all,

Currently I'm trying to mass capture xatu for various nature sync.

However, since I'm broke I want to reduce the expense on pokeballs.

Therefore I'm wondering which generation formula is used to calculate the catch rate in this game, or is it a completely new one?

Thanks for help in advance.

False Swipe + Spore and you'll catch almost everything within one pokéball

Status give x1.5 catch rate bonus, except for Sleep and Frozen (let it goooo) which is x2.5

The 1HP bonus depends on the max HP the poké have, and I don't remember the formula, but yeah, it's useful x)

Natu has 190 of catch rate,every pokemon with catch rate higher than 128 has a 100% catch probability with 1 pokeball, 1 hp and sleep status.

Or maybe you can risk a strategy with only sleep/1hp, in this case you should have 74,5% (only 1 hp) and 49,6% (only sleep).

This works on nintendo games and should work on this server aswell, i've made some tests months ago.

And if you want not to catch early birds/magic bounce ones you should use role play , this way you can save more money