Help me, I am new.

Adhamsamir

Hi !

I am new here, and i don't know what to do.

Sorry but i have few questions:

First question: is this game always for free ?

Second question: is there any quick way to know the full list of the catch able pokemons of any area or i just will have to find by my self ?

Third question: what is the difference between 64bit version and 32bit version ?

Fourth question: the players of the 64bit version, are they different and separated from the 32bit version?

Fifth question: what is the difference between yellow, red, and blue servers ?

Sixth question: is there weekly or monthly or yearly tournaments ?

1.Yes but you can donate and get Coins and buy coin store items..! You can also get coin store items by trading with other players.

2.https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=120&t=17244

Also when you have the seen data of a pokemon, you can check their spawn location in pokedex.

3.There is no difference.

4.No.

5.They are different server with different save files.

6.There are pvp seasons.

Hope that helps. :y:

hello, and welcome to PRO, hope u have a lot of fun in this game.

I will answer the questions you gave now:

1- Yes, the game can be played for free completly, but there is some donation part that will buy coins, and with those coins u can buy items, but you can buy those items from other people that donated;

2- You have a load of guides in this forum in the Guide Center, the forums have a lot of other things that you might like, have fun exploring :D;

3- No diference;

4- No :D;

5- Diferent people play in diferent server, that is made to have a high amount of players playing at the same time;

6- PvP seasons, but tornaments might happen in the future.

giphy.gif

<3