Computer version problems

Minos99

Hello: /

I have computer version problems...My computer is a Windows 10 version 64byte...I have downloaded 64 byte version (more and more time).Then when i try to take it out from winrar the program says "the archive is corrupted "twice (first problem).I can start PRO but the launcher is very slow (five minutes to open log in page,while on Phone it takes only 20 second)(second problem).Sometimes it doesn t allow me to arrive to login page.When i succeed in logging in i can see very big lag problems(it s not my connetion, i use ethernet 1G a second.It s not even my computer characteristics :16 gb ram,video card 2 gb,core i7)and crash (third problem).I have used Shane ' s guide but...it only helped me with the speed of the launcher (30 second)while causing big graphic problem and lag every 10 seconds.I know that this is a beta but the android version has only Little problems...while this...help me please :confused:

279693 Hello: /

I have computer version problems...My computer is a Windows 10 version 64byte...I have downloaded 64 byte version (more and more time).Then when i try to take it out from winrar the program says "the archive is corrupted "twice (first problem).I can start PRO but the launcher is very slow (five minutes to open log in page,while on Phone it takes only 20 second)(second problem).Sometimes it doesn t allow me to arrive to login page.When i succeed in logging in i can see very big lag problems(it s not my connetion, i use ethernet 1G a second.It s not even my computer characteristics :16 gb ram,video card 2 gb,core i7)and crash (third problem).I have used Shane ' s guide but...it only helped me with the speed of the launcher (30 second)while causing big graphic problem and lag every 10 seconds.I know that this is a beta but the android version has only Little problems...while this...help me please :confused:

It sounds to me like winrar is corrupting the files somehow. Could you delete all the files and then try extracting with 7zip or the default windows extractor?

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

279767 Ok thank you...I will try it and brief you

Okay, great. Make sure you hit the quote button (Looks like " top right of this post) so it notifies me that you replied.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>