Parasect and spore

Leaw

279710 Hi everyone!

I've lv 55 Parasect, i would like to re-learn Spore (lvm 22), but from the move relearner Spore is not in the list.

Is this a bug? How can i learn this move :Question:

Thanks!

You need to learn Stun Spore at the start.. After this should be okay. I've done this before like that. If I am not mistaken. :Grin:

[glow=red]Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.[/glow]

279721 I just tried and it works! Thank you...

Next question is: Is this expected or is a bug? :Shocked:

I am not sure about that. :Grin: I just did it. I'm so glad that I helped to you. This may not apply to every Pokemon. So be careful for breloom. It will not work. In the following days I heard that they will run for it. Good days ^^

I am not sure about that. :Grin: I just did it. I'm so glad that I helped to you. This may not apply to every Pokemon. So be careful for breloom. It will not work. In the following days I heard that they will run for it. Good days ^^

I have this problem with my lv 100 Breloom cause I evolved it early, before it would learn Spore. I had Stun Spore the whole time, but was never able to learn Spore after.

So if people value their sleep-casting Breloom, don't evolve it early ;/

I only did cause I needed fighting moves in my team, and din't know there was a move relearner yet (was more afraid I'd not be able to get fighting moves later lol)

But yeah rip, now it will never have Spore. If Parasect can still get it though, that's great =o

~

I have this problem with my lv 100 Breloom cause I evolved it early, before it would learn Spore. I had Stun Spore the whole time, but was never able to learn Spore after.

So if people value their sleep-casting Breloom, don't evolve it early ;/

I only did cause I needed fighting moves in my team, and din't know there was a move relearner yet (was more afraid I'd not be able to get fighting moves later lol)

But yeah rip, now it will never have Spore. If Parasect can still get it though, that's great =o

~

I'm sorry to hear that. Earlier this subject was mentioned at somewhere. I'm not the right person to say anything definite. But I heard that will be added to the next update. Under normal conditions, breloom must be able to learn it. Well let's see :Grin: