Stuck, HAVE read the FAQ

Jonudr

279777 Did you close completely the client when you restarted it?

Yeah.

Strange, usually a total restart of the client fix everything...

Try to download again the client deleting the current files or to restart the pc :3

Deleting the current files and restarting the computer didn't work. I just realized that when I try to change the resolution, it automatically scrolls down.

279776 I have used escape rope, restarted the game, talked to a NPC, alt + tab. I think I automatically move forward. Any help would be very much appreciated. :thanks:

Could you post a screenshot of where you're stuck?

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

279776 I have used escape rope, restarted the game, talked to a NPC, alt + tab. I think I automatically move forward. Any help would be very much appreciated. :thanks:

Were at route 104 when I got stuck.

Now that I used an Escape Rope, https://imgur.com/a/uULUF

You're not using a controller, are you? That could cause you to automatically go up.

If not, make sure you don't have a key stuck. Open up notepad and see if it types automatically.

Alternatively, you can also click and drag to move your character. See if that lets you move.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Were at route 104 when I got stuck.

Now that I used an Escape Rope, https://imgur.com/a/uULUF

You're not using a controller, are you? That could cause you to automatically go up.

If not, make sure you don't have a key stuck. Open up notepad and see if it types automatically.

Alternatively, you can also click and drag to move your character. See if that lets you move.

Oh - didn't realize I had a controller plugged in. Please close this thread