Excavation sites bug?

Abraxun

Hi all,

I've been having some issues with the excavation quest. A few friends of mine were able to immediately start excavating by simply paying Fossil Maniac Charles 100k, and they claim that the fragments have been removed. However, the fossil maniac still wants me to get the fragments. Is this a bug?

Thanks, Abraxun :Grin:

"If I could ask you a million questions, that would leave me wanting more.

That's why I let you do the talking, maybe that's what talking's for.

I do my best to learn to listen, since you have so much to say.

If I connect with your position, I will learn so much that way."

-Urban Contact, Million Questions

279941 Hi all,

I've been having some issues with the excavation quest. A few friends of mine were able to immediately start excavating by simply paying Fossil Maniac Charles 100k, and they claim that the fragments have been removed. However, the fossil maniac still wants me to get the fragments. Is this a bug?

Hi there, check this guide, it has everything you need to know to start excavating, the spawns are a bit diferent tho, so i wouldnt follow it besides how to start the quest.

giphy.gif

<3

279941 Hi all,

Hi there, check this guide, it has everything you need to know to start excavating, the spawns are a bit diferent tho, so i wouldnt follow it besides how to start the quest.

I appreciate your reply: however, I don't think I made my point clear. A friend of mine just had to pay 100k, and I need to pay 100k and get these rock fragments. Just sort of wondering how that happened haha

We are talking here about your quest. Did you try fisrt to find all of those fragments?

[glow=red]It's good to be cute[/glow]

Y2Vwm8L.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed

280079 I appreciate your reply: however, I don't think I made my point clear. A friend of mine just had to pay 100k, and I need to pay 100k and get these rock fragments. Just sort of wondering how that happened haha

Ill try to explain manually then, i will write in steps to make it easier:

1-talk to the fallarbour's archeologist to start, he will ask you to collect rock fragments from every excavation site;

2-go to every site and rock smash the rocks near it, talk to the place where the rocks are after you rock smash it to see if they drop the rock fragment (this will happen in 1 rock in every site);

3- once u collect the 6 rocks you go to fallarbour again and give the 6 rock fragments and 100k to be able to enter the excavation sites.

hope this helps :D

giphy.gif

<3

Thanks everyone for your help, will try to work it out later. :-)