Can't find thunderpunch move tutor at hoenn pokemon league.

Iceaurorus

280392 Well I have an assumption that could have been probably been changed and it's unclear if the move is actually in the Pokemon League. Have you confirm that it isn't where the Rock Climb Area is?

Unfortunately I don't have a rockclimb pokemon, which is why I was willing to travel to pokemon league in hoenn and buy it for 10k instead.

EDIT: The other tutor still provides the punches.

280390 Thunder Punch - Route 42 Rockclimb - $4,500 / Pokemon League Hoenn - $10,000

Cant find the move tutor, pretty sure I talked to everyone here, even nurse joy.

w1n7gEz.png

I'd assume it's this karate guy selling punch moves but all he says is that he needs to train more. And yes I have finished the hoenn e4.

its on 2nd floor the npc is behind those glass fence they are like hidden but you can see there head.

280390 Thunder Punch - Route 42 Rockclimb - $4,500 / Pokemon League Hoenn - $10,000

Cant find the move tutor, pretty sure I talked to everyone here, even nurse joy.

w1n7gEz.png

I'd assume it's this karate guy selling punch moves but all he says is that he needs to train more. And yes I have finished the hoenn e4.

its on 2nd floor the npc is behind those glass fence they are like hidden but you can see there head.

Thanks I never would have seen that.