Trading Ralts

Kruszynka

1. 1.

Hello everyone,

Im kinda new to PRO and beaten Erika recently (got my 4th badage) and Im wondering if im able to get pokemon of my dreams - Ralts on kanto. I know that normaly it is from 3gen and is related to hoenn so i can't get it on kanto (at least if pokemon-revolution-online (dot) net/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=10406 is true) but as far as I know it spawns on Love island which i can access from kanto, does this fact make it available for me or i need to finish this part of game in order to get it?

Thanks for help,

Kruszyncia

Hey Kruszynka,

Yes it is possible to capture ralts on love island! and you can access love island in kanto from Vermillion City's dock.

I believe the requirements to enter love island is 120 owned pokedex from the kanto region and 38 evolved.

Good luck!

6vPv7WS.png

My Shiny Collection

umbreon.gifvenusaur-f.gifalakazam.gifrapidash.giffroslass.gifkingdra.gif

280654 Hello everyone,

Im kinda new to PRO and beaten Erika recently (got my 4th badage) and Im wondering if im able to get pokemon of my dreams - Ralts on kanto. I know that normaly it is from 3gen and is related to hoenn so i can't get it on kanto (at least if pokemon-revolution-online (dot) net/Forum/viewtopic.php?t=10406 is true) but as far as I know it spawns on Love island which i can access from kanto, does this fact make it available for me or i need to finish this part of game in order to get it?

Thanks for help,

Kruszyncia

Hello there.

I feel this topic might help you to get into love island, its a video of how to get there.

The island has been reworked recently but the way to get there is still the same.

Good luck getting the pokemon of your dreams, and be prepared for wasting some time in it, since ralts are hard to find.

giphy.gif

<3

280654 Hello everyone,

Thanks for help,

Kruszyncia

Getting access to love island may be a bit difficult early game. Since you have 4 badges, maybe you should just buy a Ralts from other players on the trade channel so you can finish Kanto with it, unless you take pride to catch your own Ralts so it'll have your OT.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>