im stuck in Goldenrod city gym

Oizzizzio

280663 im stuck in the wall...huhuuhuh please help me... :Frown: :Frown:

i cant move at all...

please help me to fix this, i donno what should i do....

Hey, sorry this happened to you, but this the game is in beta problems like this will happen from time to time.

Another way to solve your problem is asking someone to battle you (needs to be in a window of 20 levels away from you) to kick you to your pokecenter.

If this doesnt work, ask for some staff to help you in the chats ingame, probably one of them might be online and ready.

giphy.gif

<3

i cant move at all...

Hi there. If you've tried all the suggestions listed above but are still having this issue, could you let me know? Reply back to this post once you've logged into the game, or try looking for an available staff member in-game. You can also try asking around on our IRC Channel for live chat support.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

i cant move at all...

Hi there. If you've tried all the suggestions listed above but are still having this issue, could you let me know? Reply back to this post once you've logged into the game, or try looking for an available staff member in-game. You can also try asking around on our IRC Channel for live chat support.

hi sir, im already login now n im still stuck .. may i know what should i do next?