Searching for Vees and a Shiny Shinx. A Hassle!

Hullo folks! This time, what I am looking for is a real hassle to find, it seems...

What I am looking for is an Eevee. But, not an ordinary Eevee, mind you. What I am looking for must fall into these criteria-And be very careful 'cause one of them cannot be overlooked... So please do NOT flash your Eevees at me if they do not meet the first and most important Criteria! @_@ I've had enough of those flashed in my face, even with natures I am all but interested in.

Nature: Timid

IV:

Attack: X

Defense: X (Higher than 15 would be ideal though.)

Special Attack: 28+

Special Defense: X (Same as Defense.)

Speed: 30/31

HP: 15+

Hit me up with your best prices and your best Vees! PM me In-Game if you don't get a response in this thread or via PM on the forum! I won't be turning down any who meets these criteria. Try not to overprice your Vees, okay? That'd be really great... @_@

~Kirby

--Edit:

As of 10/10, I am now looking for a Shiny Shinx as well, one that is all of the epics. Gender doesn't matter-but the IV do matter. As high as they can be. I do not need to say more, hit me up with your best Shinies! I will pay handsomely, even if with a possibility of a tiny bit of delay in the payment. I will pay, regardless of the time needed.

Shiny Shinx has taken top priority as of 10/10.

[glow=blue]~ Determination. ~[/glow]

Re: Searching for Vees. A Hassle!

<r>... Amazingly, I am still looking for one. And it has almost been a week.<br/>

<CENTER><s>

</s><GLOW glow="yellow"><s>[glow=yellow]</s>Still searching for a Female Timid Eevee with IV meeting the criteria in the OP.<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><e>

</e></CENTER></r>

[glow=blue]~ Determination. ~[/glow]