fix train bug pls :c

Heycavalier

omfg when u go to goldenrod from saffron and u accidentally click again when u arrive this dude tells u u can go go trainers valley and there's an option that says "neither i'll stay put" and this bruh takes ya to trainers valley instead wtf this money hungry dude lmao u fire that dude pls fix that...

Check my Mall!

Re: FIX THE MF TRAIN BUG

<r><QUOTE author="heyCavalier"><s>

</s><POST content="280865"><s></s>280865<e></e></POST> omfg when u go to goldenrod from saffron and u accidentally click again when u arrive this dude tells u u can go go trainers valley and there's an option that says "neither i'll stay put" and this bruh takes ya to trainers valley instead [Censored] this money hungry dude lmao u fire that dude pls fix that...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Well, from experience i got the same error, but as a way to dodge that i would chose Goldenrod or Saffron again because you dont pay anything for it, you can travel back and forward betwin the 2 citys after you paid the 5000$ in the first guard of the station.<br/>

<br/>

On other note, cursing is not good and this game takes that seriously, i understand that feeling might be frustrating but lets control ourselves for the sake of the game and our accounts :D</r>

giphy.gif

<3

Re: FIX THE MF TRAIN BUG

<r><QUOTE author="ridersempai"><s>

</s><POST content="280959"><s></s>280959<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="heyCavalier"><s>
</s><POST content="280865"><s></s>280865<e></e></POST> omfg when u go to goldenrod from saffron and u accidentally click again when u arrive this dude tells u u can go go trainers valley and there's an option that says "neither i'll stay put" and this bruh takes ya to trainers valley instead damn this money hungry dude lmao u fire that dude pls fix that...<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Well, from experience i got the same error, but as a way to dodge that i would chose Goldenrod or Saffron again because you dont pay anything for it, you can travel back and forward betwin the 2 citys after you paid the 5000$ in the first guard of the station.<br/>

<br/>

On other note, cursing is not good and this game takes that seriously, i understand that feeling might be frustrating but lets control ourselves for the sake of the game and our accounts :D<e>

</e></QUOTE>

what the hell i didn't write any curse words i think i wrote "f-f-s"? lol idk if it censores that...wasn't my intention anyways, im sorry</r>

Check my Mall!