Email Problem

Nimrodthegoat

If you do not know, the email provider known as inbox.com will no longer be providing free email services. And accounts will start to be deleted after the 15th of this month. I am writing this concerned because I use their services, although I am not going to pay for my account to be kept, it is going to be deleted. And I am wondering what will happen to my in-game account once that email is deleted. Will the account as well be deleted? Or is it not going to be accessible anymore?

I have spent over 300 hours on that account and I,personally, don't want it being taken away. I am writing this in hope of an administrator reading this, and helping me with my question.

Will my in-game account be deleted once my email address is deleted?

-Thanks

281596 If you do not know, the email provider known as inbox.com will no longer be providing free email services. And accounts will start to be deleted after the 15th of this month. I am writing this concerned because I use their services, although I am not going to pay for my account to be kept, it is going to be deleted. And I am wondering what will happen to my in-game account once that email is deleted. Will the account as well be deleted? Or is it not going to be accessible anymore?

I have spent over 300 hours on that account and I,personally, don't want it being taken away. I am writing this in hope of an administrator reading this, and helping me with my question.

Will my in-game account be deleted once my email address is deleted?

-Thanks

You won't lose your account if your email goes away, but if you ever needed to reset your password you would lose the chance to do that. You should change the email address on your account by logging in here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard just in case you ever need to reset your password.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>