General Complaint's classified? WTH!

Teamrocketdeath

I'm a little confused on the use of a general complaint area if it is classified. I have an issue id like to raise and discuss with the community (it desperately needs the feedback of everyone) but it seems that the creators of this board have seen to it that that kind of inter-player dialog is impossible. What gives pro staff? Virtually zero transparency on this website and it seems to be that way by design. I've played many Pokemon styled mmo's and this one is the most Orwellian I have encountered in all my years. This deeply saddens me because the game play is incredible and the community is amazing. The most incredible non-nintendo pokemon game ever imo. I fear I may be perma-banned for this post. It has been nice knowing you all, I really love this game and wish to continue playing. Some things are worth saying I guess. I couldn't live with myself in this game without saying something.

[glow=red]" WE LOVE YOUR FACE ! WE WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL YOU ! " (*HAIL TEAM ROCKET*)[/glow]

282472 I'm a little confused on the use of a general complaint area if it is classified. I have an issue id like to raise and discuss with the community (it desperately needs the feedback of everyone) but it seems that the creators of this board have seen to it that that kind of inter-player dialog is impossible. What gives pro staff? Virtually zero transparency on this website and it seems to be that way by design. I've played many Pokemon styled mmo's and this one is the most Orwellian I have encountered in all my years. This deeply saddens me because the game play is incredible and the community is amazing. The most incredible non-nintendo pokemon game ever imo. I fear I may be perma-banned for this post. It has been nice knowing you all, I really love this game and wish to continue playing. Some things are worth saying I guess. I couldn't live with myself in this game without saying something.

Complaint area is "classified" for player privacy, as a lot of complaint topics can result in shared personal information such as emails, etc. If you wish to raise a topic for community discussion, General Game Talk is the subforum for that. If you are raising a complaint, you want it handled by staff, you do not want several other players responding with their input - as ultimately the majority are directed towards staff, and can only really be handled by staff, not other players.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.