Downloading and updating the client

Unformedbobbie

285794 Have you unzipped the data folder and exe to the same place as shown here ?

I re-downloaded and extracted it into a folder on my desktop. everything went fine, no issue with the extraction. Went to load the game, got to the login screen, clicked login but it hung on connecting to server and then after a couple of seconds changed to cannot connect. I asked in my pro guild discord and they said the server is up atm so that's not an issue. I'm so confused as to why it won't connect. i've tried everything ye have suggested but to no avail :(

I've even tried connecting to the blue server, but the same thing happens. also, I haven't changed anything on my pc since i last logged in so i doubt that's the problem.

285794 Have you unzipped the data folder and exe to the same place as shown here ?

I re-downloaded and extracted it into a folder on my desktop. everything went fine, no issue with the extraction. Went to load the game, got to the login screen, clicked login but it hung on connecting to server and then after a couple of seconds changed to cannot connect. I asked in my pro guild discord and they said the server is up atm so that's not an issue. I'm so confused as to why it won't connect. i've tried everything ye have suggested but to no avail :(

I've even tried connecting to the blue server, but the same thing happens. also, I haven't changed anything on my pc since i last logged in so i doubt that's the problem.

Do you have any kind of firewall running on your connection?

Have you tried forwarding the following ports on your router?

port 800 TCP

port 803 TCP

Have you restarted your router to reset your IP address?

Is there a friend's house you could try to go login from?

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

286612 Do you have any kind of firewall running on your connection?

port 800 TCP

port 803 TCP

I don't know what changed today but i was able to log in :)

I'd like to thank everyone who chipped in with advice on how to get it back working, ye are great!! <3

286612 Do you have any kind of firewall running on your connection?

port 800 TCP

port 803 TCP

I don't know what changed today but i was able to log in :)

I'd like to thank everyone who chipped in with advice on how to get it back working, ye are great!! <3

So glad you were able to get in. Enjoy PRO! :)

Locking as solved. [Finally!]

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>