Suggestion to ban the word "epic" in the game

Eldra

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40775 Haven't really noticed it to be honest but people do use it. I would try not to be too upset about it. Banning a word because people mis-use it would be pointless. Why get upset over a simple word. Let the people who buy the pokemon decide whether its "epic" or not.

what? that's pretty stupid & here is why; if you let them do that, then you'd have a bunch of people calling their garbage pokemon epic when they're exactly that, garbage lol

LISQEZ3.gif

Why does that bother you so much? Just let people do their own thing and not worry about how they refer to their "garbage" pokemon lol. Its relative to specific people. Maybe I would agree with their epicness and maybe I wouldn't. Its up to the individual who wants to buy that pokemon to decide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arrow.gif

"He's willing to sacrifice an awful lot to help the people of this city, that kind of makes him a hero doesn't it?"

41088 Why does that bother you so much? Just let people do their own thing and not worry about how they refer to their "garbage" pokemon lol. Its relative to specific people. Maybe I would agree with their epicness and maybe I wouldn't. Its up to the individual who wants to buy that pokemon to decide.

Sooo what you're saying is, people should be going around calling their pokemon with awful stats epic, just because they feel like it's epic? that's stupid, just stop. do you even know what the word epic means? b.c unless it's something incredible beyond belief, it's not epic, just like how those garbage pokemon aren't epic. haha

LISQEZ3.gif

41088 Why does that bother you so much? Just let people do their own thing and not worry about how they refer to their "garbage" pokemon lol. Its relative to specific people. Maybe I would agree with their epicness and maybe I wouldn't. Its up to the individual who wants to buy that pokemon to decide.

Sooo what you're saying is, people should be going around calling their pokemon with awful stats epic, just because they feel like it's epic? that's stupid, just stop. do you even know what the word epic means? b.c unless it's something incredible beyond belief, it's not epic, just like how those garbage pokemon aren't epic. haha

So only if you feel a poke is epic then only it should be called epic otherwise, it's just garbage?

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

So only if you feel a poke is epic then only it should be called epic otherwise, it's just garbage?

enlighten me, what about a pokemon with poor statistics is epic exactly? just because the person says it is? that doesn't make any sense lol

LISQEZ3.gif

enlighten me, what about a pokemon with poor statistics is epic exactly? just because the person says it is? that doesn't make any sense lol

Simple, the same way you think a Pokémon is garbage, he may think it's epic.

except the pokemon i am referring to as garbage are pokemon with poor statistics. epic implies that it has the best stats making it better than every other average / bad pokemon.. this isn't something that's subjective lol

LISQEZ3.gif

except the pokemon i am referring to as garbage are pokemon with poor statistics. epic implies that it has the best stats making it better than every other average / bad pokemon.. this isn't something that's subjective lol

True, but you just can't go on banning every word used by a idiot in a wrong sense :/

Jinga.gif

Inferno BlaZe Join Us!

True, but you just can't go on banning every word used by a idiot in a wrong sense :/

i was mostly joking with a slight bit of hopefulness when i said that they should ban /censor it, & was mostly arguing the point for fun.

but i guess, on a serious note; they should at least implement something that determines the rareness in the pokemon stats themselves to avoid people carelessly using the word to describe something that isn't actually epic at all.

like this here; https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6546

LISQEZ3.gif