the topic can be closed

Sarks

Re: Offering 25m for shiny dratini!!!!!

<r><QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>

</s><POST content="284037"><s></s>284037<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="sarks"><s>
</s><POST content="283977"><s></s>283977<e></e></POST> lol ?? too much intensity in my post :) <br/>

<br/>

i was just looking for s dratini :) ok maybe i will have to offer more!! btw ty everyone for his opinion!!! <E>:Smile:</E> <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

U are welcome<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I always love intensity!!!! Aymane and sitzei are the biggest noobs <E>:Heart:</E><br/>

good luck on the pink worm, always one of my favorite shiny</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Pooob"><s>

</s><POST content="284870"><s></s>284870<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="aymanex15"><s>
</s><POST content="284037"><s></s>284037<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="sarks"><s>
</s><POST content="283977"><s></s>283977<e></e></POST> lol ?? too much intensity in my post :) <br/>

<br/>

i was just looking for s dratini :) ok maybe i will have to offer more!! btw ty everyone for his opinion!!! :<e>

</e></QUOTE>

U are welcome<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I always love intensity!!!! Aymane and sitzei are the biggest noobs <E>:Heart:</E><br/>

good luck on the pink worm, always one of my favorite shiny<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Come discord noob</r>

Aymaneforum.png

<t>Please refrain from making off-topic comments. This is a trade topic, not a platform for casual conversation. Don't derail further. I've deleted the posts in question.</t>

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

Re: Offering 30m for shiny dratini!!!!!

<r><CENTER><s>

</s><QUOTE author="sarks"><s>

</s>-snip-<e>
</e></QUOTE>

- Moved to the proper location: "Shiny" Subforum is only for sales, please buy Shinies in the normal "Buying" Subforum. -<e>

</e></CENTER></r>

[glow=#ff006e]F  u  t  u [/glow][glow=#5a1348]r   e  [/glow][glow=#4d5a8e]  C  l [/glow][glow=#40a1d3]u b[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support.

rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png Rules rKfObjw.png FAQ rKfObjw.png Guides rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.