GOCs -Greek Guild- Yellow Server Recruiting.

Kerveros2016

Hello all.

GOCs is a newly found Greek guild in yellow server.

We mainly recruit Greek trainers. Also International trainers who dont have a problem seeing some Greek in guild chat! :)

The rules are simple!

- Be mature, no childish reactions cos you lost a pokemon.

- Help guild members ingame. we will all help you complete your pokedex e.t.c

- DO NOT SCAM. if you have been banned in the past do not bother applying here.

- atm the guild is on 32/75 and it a few days guild

What you gain?

- tournaments soon and events which you will win prises. with a small entrance fee ofc. e.t.c

- Site is Under Construction.

Greek Applies to be considered first hand. Wisper in game: kerveros2016, Vanceron, Komisdrac, Xrhstos1,iceberg24 or desmon88 for info. or apply here.

Thanks for your time trainers and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
289890 rkiriakos the only thing you know how to do well in this game is provoke people. either by scaming trades or by harrasing others.

you really havent understood anything from the GM warnings? stop beeing so arrogant and stop ruining the game for others!

STOP HARASSING ME WILL U? me and my guild... even after beeing warned by the GMS to leave me alone you haven't! and funny part is that you make it so clear that you havent by posting stuff about me.

Well done you are such an amazing pvp player that you won me on my 2nd pvp game ever... if i ever quit this game you are going to be the reason!

grow up pls!!!

This seems like an serious situation. But /ignore username is there for a reason. And this really shouldn't be posted publically on a guild thread. Report him, don't make drama public.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png