Suggestion of Name change

Cutiekitsy

Dear Gm's

as i lately see alot of players that want to change names instead of starting over... i would like to suggest instead of just a Membership Token also have a Name change token in the shop, i am sure it will be alot of work to do but it might be worth to look into.

:Heart-eyes: Lufs cutiekitsy

It would be a nice idea for those who want to change late game. Players who just started would more likely decide to just make a new account.

Smashing_sig.jpg

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums or on the IRC PRO Channel due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

41165 Well, some people would rather just create a new topic than search, really.

& that's a problem, maybe if the forum was more organized then it would be easier for the staff to actually give official responses, which is hard when people keep making the same topic of about something that was already suggested & accumulated more response. That way people can find the same suggestion, just made better lol

but whatever, keeping making it harder on yourselves ~

LISQEZ3.gif

41404& that's a problem, maybe if the forum was more organized then it would be easier for the staff to actually give official responses, which is hard when people keep making the same topic of about something that was already suggested & accumulated more response. That way people can find the same suggestion, just made better lol

but whatever, keeping making it harder on yourselves ~

Quite the attitude you have. You should lighten up a bit, you'll live longer without all that pent up stress.

On a side note, I support something like this.

[glow=purple]S-Senpai...?[/glow]

ks_banner.jpg

[glow=purple]Muv-Luv is my Love![/glow]

First of all , i am sorry if there was allready a post about this ( i couldnt find it at all )

seccond of all , i give this idea alot of tought befor bringing this up to friends and i would use it lol

third of all ^^ you dont have to like the idea but would be nice if it actualy became a thing

and last point thanks to those who do support it.