Just Curious...

Caideroth

Is this game officially supported by nintendo/gamefreak? Like cant they sue or something for using pokemon likeness?

I say this cause one day outta the blue im thinking im gonna see PRO has been shut down or something like that and all the time i have invested into the game will have been for nothing. Not to mention you guys are making $$$ with the memberships and item shop.

Just makes me feel uncomfortable playing something that isnt legit so i made this post to clear the air so to speak.So can you guys clear the air with this or is it confidential or something?

q8pAgyJ.png?1

Guest LiquidSnakeK
284923 The game will always be in BETA. It is not supported by any company and due to its BETA status, it won't get sued/copystriked :Smile:

Besides that, all money earned by donation go directly into the servers. There is no profit for the owner.

I would not go as far as to assume there is no profit for the server. Should never assume such things :kiss:

Would be quite naive to assume that there is absolutely no profit. Personally, I don't really care. It's like paying for coffee at Starbucks. One day Starbucks might go bankrupt and close all its stores. Does that mean the thousands of dollars I spent on coffee over the years was wasted? No not at all. Same goes for PRO. I have no issue supporting the Dev team for their work. Because its worth it considering its a free to play game that quite frankly, requires more work than some people think.