♠ PixelDemon ♠ Yellow Server (Recruiting)

N2evin

Re: ♠ PixelDemon ♠ Yellow Server (Newbies are welcome!)

<t>Hey hey,<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Good luck for your guild!<br/>

If I may, I would change something in the "How to join" section, in order not to loose people on this :<br/>

<br/>

"2. Do you own a discord?" -> "2. Can you use Discord? (free voice & text chat app)"<br/>

<br/>

Enjoy,</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Howlyn"><s>

</s><POST content="285264"><s></s>285264<e></e></POST> Hey hey,<br/>

<br/>

<br/>

Good luck for your guild!<br/>

If I may, I would change something in the "How to join" section, in order not to loose people on this :<br/>

<br/>

"2. Do you own a discord?" -> "2. Can you use Discord? (free voice & text chat app)"<br/>

<br/>

Enjoy,<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thank you :) I will change it then :)</r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r>Good luck to you and your guild, and much love from RUKittenMe!!! <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r>Hey i was wondering if you could make one of these for blue server. I love the idea but my main server is blue (the server where i am farthest the rest of the servers im in kanto and dont feel like starting all over.) If you can thanks a bunch!!! <E>:Smile:</E></r>

Member of Midnight

da793a51d177b6934b97fbc9e3e632be.png

Blue Server

<r><QUOTE author="AshleyWinter"><s>

</s><POST content="287755"><s></s>287755<e></e></POST> Hey i was wondering if you could make one of these for blue server. I love the idea but my main server is blue (the server where i am farthest the rest of the servers im in kanto and dont feel like starting all over.) If you can thanks a bunch!!! <E>:Smile:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

do not acknowledge that i didnt realize this was a guild thing i thought it was a chat for players to hang out sorry <E>:Crazy:</E></r>

Member of Midnight

da793a51d177b6934b97fbc9e3e632be.png

Blue Server

• 2 weeks later...