Meeting Up!!! (Blue Server)

Ashleywinter

Hello everyone i would love to make some new friends on PRO and to travel and talk together with other people. If by chance anyone sees this post My IGN is Ashleywinter. I am currently in Hoenn but i am almost done, and hope to return to Kanto soon. i love to talk battle and trade with people. So, if anyone on this post would like to friend me you now know what my IGN is. :thanks: :Heart: :Smile:

Member of Midnight

da793a51d177b6934b97fbc9e3e632be.png

Blue Server

287774 Hello everyone i would love to make some new friends on PRO and to travel and talk together with other people. If by chance anyone sees this post My IGN is Ashleywinter. I am currently in Hoenn but i am almost done, and hope to return to Kanto soon. i love to talk battle and trade with people. So, if anyone on this post would like to friend me you now know what my IGN is. :thanks: :Heart: :Smile:

You could also find yourself a Guild to make new friends :D

287774 Hello everyone i would love to make some new friends on PRO and to travel and talk together with other people. If by chance anyone sees this post My IGN is Ashleywinter. I am currently in Hoenn but i am almost done, and hope to return to Kanto soon. i love to talk battle and trade with people. So, if anyone on this post would like to friend me you now know what my IGN is. :thanks: :Heart: :Smile:

You could also find yourself a Guild to make new friends :D

Good call! Make sure to check "Midnight" in the guild forum. Apply if you think you'll fit in.

And welcome to PRO forums! :)