Game Lags

Antwnis

the game its not smooth anymore i dont know what u change at the newest update or idk but its not.i dint change and nvidia settings (panel) or ingame and i used to play this without ANY lag but now the picture its just not smooth. I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING THATS 100% SURE.ALSO I DONT DOWNLOAD WHILE PLAYIN OR RUN ANYTHING IN BAKGROUND.i say this just to stop those who gonna say this.

dd50b034e2bfdaae6712a520ffb90f0f46cdc719_hq_zpsl3fh3lwz.gif

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

288285 the game its not smooth anymore i dont know what u change at the newest update or idk but its not.i dint change and nvidia settings (panel) or ingame and i used to play this without ANY lag but now the picture its just not smooth. I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING THATS 100% SURE.ALSO I DONT DOWNLOAD WHILE PLAYIN OR RUN ANYTHING IN BAKGROUND.i say this just to stop those who gonna say this.

The lag could unfortunately be server sided. Or maybe your internet, no way we can really help you. I've always lagged a bit. But I believe it's from the server/internet. You just gotta bear through it. By any chance, are you playing on PC or tablet?

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

i play on pc.i didnt even toutch pc for a while cause i wasnt home and after the update game become laggy.iam 100% sure that is something from em.

T̴̝̖̯͉̜̳̋̋̊̐͛̕E̸̢̤̼͈͔͊̃̀̈́̕͠ͅĀ̴̧̻̟̞̣̰̐̿̄͆͂M̴̘̤̣̘̯̺͌̐̃̃̂̑ ̸̞̗̞̘͖̈́͂͛̐́̕ͅP̷͎̹̟̦̮̏̍̋̇̏̅͜Ḻ̵̬̻͙̞̘͗̐̉̔̂̌Ả̴̪̫͓̥̱͐̀͆͜͠͠Ş̷̹̘̹̹͕̈́̓̌͛́̑M̵͖̰̲̟̺̝̓̑͊̂̿̕A̴̡̛͉̫̲͚̼̎̊̎́̇ ̴̧̭͓̱̩͇͒͆̅͗̆̑Ŗ̵̪̼͍͇̲̍́̇͐̒̿U̴̡̖̖̘͇̫̓̐̾̓͊̉L̸͚̻͚̗̺͓̃͆̋͝͝͝Ȩ̶͇̣͖̻̰͒̓̒͛̈́͝Z̵̧̰͔͓̭͖͌̿͌̃́͘ ><*

288299 It could as well be the internet connection .

my internet light on modem dont even blink (that means nothing uses my internet and also iam the only one who use it) and then i just open pokemon revolution.thats it.

288285 the game its not smooth anymore i dont know what u change at the newest update or idk but its not.i dint change and nvidia settings (panel) or ingame and i used to play this without ANY lag but now the picture its just not smooth. I DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING THATS 100% SURE.ALSO I DONT DOWNLOAD WHILE PLAYIN OR RUN ANYTHING IN BAKGROUND.i say this just to stop those who gonna say this.

I don't know if the updates reset the options (probably), but I'd bet that it is your issue; you'd have disable weather/lighting effects or whatever, the update re-enabled them, resulting in you having issue, or something like that

At the very least, the fact that we don't have the same issue than you means that it's not on their side, or technology is now into discrimination :Ambivalent:

Otherwise, that'd be really odd, as they actually even reduced the amount of performances needed when fog is displayed

"Fog uses less performance then before for all your potato PCs." (cf. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=243272#p243272)

Anyway, hope you'll figure this out ~

I don't know if the updates reset the options (probably), but I'd bet that it is your issue; you'd have disable weather/lighting effects or whatever, the update re-enabled them, resulting in you having issue, or something like that

At the very least, the fact that we don't have the same issue than you means that it's not on their side, or technology is now into discrimination :Ambivalent:

Otherwise, that'd be really odd, as they actually even reduced the amount of performances needed when fog is displayed

"Fog uses less performance then before for all your potato PCs." (cf. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=243272#p243272)

Anyway, hope you'll figure this out ~

i have good pc to play anything i want 1 settings dont change after update i have noticed it from past updates 2 anyway thanks for your time guys idk what else to do we will see..

288416 The light doesn't say much, your internet speed might have dropped. Just because the light doesn't go nuts doesn't mean the speed is good.

might have droped? what..i am pretty sure i can understand when its down :D also my download speed is 1.5