need help please!!

Mysteries

hi anyone can help me please..

ok i tell what happen...i just was get online then i want to delete the other pokemon that i catch..but i cant delete them..no its not about a low net bcoz i can go outside/inside the pc and heal my poke..only delete not work so i relog in then after i log in,,it say user already logged in,,i try everything restart the game,my pc,my net but nothing change,,anyone can help me please thanks

288668 so u mean i need to wait 1day

its not the first time its happen on me but i can go back..but at this maybe i think its a bug..bcoz i want to delete some of my poke i cant delete it,,no matter if i try and try,,then i relog then cant go back

Never heard of this "Deleting pokemon glitch" but yes, if you get the message "User is already logged in." You must wait for a server reboot.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

288671 yah its happen on me..ok then i need to wait 1day..arghh

The deleting has nothing to do with the "User Already Logged In" issue. This is caused when an account get locked into the server so it thinks that the account is already online. Like said above, you'll have to wait for a reboot, which usually happens at least once per day.

In the future, make sure that you're hitting log out from the escape menu and then quitting PRO with the quit button. Don't Alt-F4 as that may increase the chances of leaving your account logged in.

As for the Pokemon releasing, you need to wait 1-2 seconds between each deleting or they don't work. It will say so in the chat window.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

288671 yah its happen on me..ok then i need to wait 1day..arghh

The deleting has nothing to do with the "User Already Logged In" issue. This is caused when an account get locked into the server so it thinks that the account is already online. Like said above, you'll have to wait for a reboot, which usually happens at least once per day.

In the future, make sure that you're hitting log out from the escape menu and then quitting PRO with the quit button. Don't Alt-F4 as that may increase the chances of leaving your account logged in.

As for the Pokemon releasing, you need to wait 1-2 seconds between each deleting or they don't work. It will say so in the chat window.

yes i always use log out botton.i dont take some shorcut anything...i only use log out botton....

amd about the pokemon...yes theres a cooldown but its not deleted so i dont need to wait aout the cooldown bcoz the pokemon i want to delete is cant be delete..i try and try it cant thats why i log out then now cant get back