Machop/Machoke on Victory Road

Die10

1. 1.

289406 i cant learn dark pulse to my noivern ( in x and y i could do it )

Noivern learn Dark Pulse via a TM however the only way to get Dark Pulse in PRO is through a Move Tutor. Unfortunately you will have to wait until Dark pulse is implemented as a TM.

Hello. I dont know report a bug. I have a bug!! In Vistory road kanto 1F machop and machoke no apear! please help me :(

289423 Hello. I dont know report a bug. I have a bug!! In Vistory road kanto 1F machop and machoke no apear! please help me :(

Hi there. In the future, please do not hijack other users' threads - make your own thread. I've split your post from the previous topic so as to avoid cluttering it.

What time of day are you searching for Machop and Machoke? Sometimes Pokemon will only spawn at certain times of day on certain maps, so be sure to check their Pokedex pages to see their spawn times for that particular route.

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.

289423 Hello. I dont know report a bug. I have a bug!! In Vistory road kanto 1F machop and machoke no apear! please help me :(

Hi there. In the future, please do not hijack other users' threads - make your own thread. I've split your post from the previous topic so as to avoid cluttering it.

What time of day are you searching for Machop and Machoke? Sometimes Pokemon will only spawn at certain times of day on certain maps, so be sure to check their Pokedex pages to see their spawn times for that particular route.

But in the pokedex say "Sun" and Itdont apear in victory road 1f, but yes in 2F . What hapen? :(

289482 But in the pokedex say "Sun" and Itdont apear in victory road 1f, but yes in 2F . What hapen? :(

If only the sun icon is highlighted for that map, then that means the Pokemon will appear there only during the daytime. Daytime occurs between 10:00-20:00 Poketime, so make sure you're hunting for Machop and Machoke only between those hours on the Victory Road 1F map.

Conversely, if all three icons (the sunrise, sun, and moon) are highlighted, then that means the Pokemon will appear on that map during all times of day. As said previously, spawn times are important to keep in mind. If you're hunting on a map where the Pokemon appears only during a specific time of day, then you won't encounter that Pokemon on that map when it's not that time of day. I hope that clears things up!

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.