pvp bug

Jean898

i was in a pvp match when both trainers we were left with our milotics with the same moveset (sleep talk-rest-dragon tail-scald).

As you can understand the match goes to whoever finishes his pp last because the other will use struggle and lose faster hp.

When my opponent finished his pp first he did struggle twice and then he wasn't struggle anymore,he wasn't attacking,he was just there letting the turns pass while i was loosing pp and struggle till i lose.

When i asked him later why he wasn't struggling when he lost all his pp he said he was just pressing the sleep talk button and his pokemon didn't struggle anymore.

Well i remember doing that too during our battle and while i had lost all my pp but it wasn't working the same for me.

Well i wanna count that as a bug you should fix and not as a trainers fault ...i don't have a video but please check it if you can.

Guest SugarRed9
200311 Bugged Moves/ Abilities/ Items - Bannable - Back to Categories

This category is based on the move/ability/item that is not working as intended or in other word the move/ability/item is broken

and can make other party have a loss and has a significant impact in PVP. Here are the list, with explanation included:

Last Resort (doesn't have a restriction of being used)

Drain Punch (visually bugged)

Sleep Talk while awake(doesn't consume PP, if you see the opponent not using a move while awake, it's this). If you run out of PP on your other moves and are forced to use Sleep Talk while awake please take screenshots.

Fly and Gale Wings (Fly gets priority in its first phase and looses this priority in its second phase.)

From this thread: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=34240

Your opponent actually abused a glitch which is against pvp rules.

289572 so will you do something for that?

There is a report center here but since you have no video, therefore no concrete proof, no one will be able to do something about it.

Next time you face something strange or against the rules, feel free to capture a video/screenshot to report the offender.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>