the OT is gone

Genh

Guest LiquidSnakeK
290432 i catch a ratatta by my own, its OT was my name, then i gv my friend to train, after gv back to me, the OT is gone, but i was the original trainer who catch it, why??? can admin help me fix??

My friend you have been bamboozled. Scammed. Scammassed. Tricked. The wool has been pulled over your eyes. Thou hast been owned. You were deceived.

He took your rattata that you gave him, and trained a different one, and gave you back the one he trained. :Cool:

290432 i catch a ratatta by my own, its OT was my name, then i gv my friend to train, after gv back to me, the OT is gone, but i was the original trainer who catch it, why??? can admin help me fix??

Was it trained for the Joey boss?

If so does he accept it ?

It might still have you as OT but just not showing on your Pokemons information

This is a visual bug. Have you tried presenting him to Joey? Let me know if it doesn't work. THEN it's a problem.

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>