WTS epic ambipom

Syralth

291403 Hi, im selling this ambipom, jhoto pokemon, 1.5m.

Ambipomb_epic.png

You can offer me your price if you're not according to the price.

Fixed the image showing for you, you have to directly link to the .png/.jpg etc, not to the page it's on.

(Or right click -> Show image on the word "Image")

If you need a more detailled guide, there is one Here.

[glow=#ff006e]F  u  t  u [/glow][glow=#5a1348]r   e  [/glow][glow=#4d5a8e]  C  l [/glow][glow=#40a1d3]u b[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support.

rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png Rules rKfObjw.png FAQ rKfObjw.png Guides rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.

291403 Hi, im selling this ambipom, jhoto pokemon, 1.5m.

Ambipomb_epic.png

You can offer me your price if you're not according to the price.

Fixed the image showing for you, you have to directly link to the .png/.jpg etc, not to the page it's on.

(Or right click -> Show image on the word "Image")

If you need a more detailled guide, there is one Here.

I tried twice to post the image / link and I couldn't post a link because im still "newbie" in the forum.

Thanks for fixing it!

NiOsdRs.png

Do not live bowing down. You must die standing up.

I tried twice to post the image / link and I couldn't post a link because im still "newbie" in the forum.

Thanks for fixing it!

No worries, this problem was not "newbie" related, though, as newbies can still post images with .

Problem was that you linked the page url of the site it was uploaded to, and not the raw image. For that to work, you need to get the direct link from rightclicking, make sure it says .jpg/png (or whatever the file type is) at the end.

[glow=#ff006e]F  u  t  u [/glow][glow=#5a1348]r   e  [/glow][glow=#4d5a8e]  C  l [/glow][glow=#40a1d3]u b[/glow]

Do not contact staff members for private support.

rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png Rules rKfObjw.png FAQ rKfObjw.png Guides rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png rKfObjw.png

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper Forum.