canceled for comments that did not like

Luuiizs

Re: probably the best blissey from server

<r><QUOTE author="Luuiizs"><s>

</s><POST content="292273"><s></s>292273<e></e></POST> yes, bro, your blissey is better than mine, but, as you can see, i said "probably", not "the best ever" <br/>

<br/>

and let's keep going the auction <E>:y:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

It's sitzei's</r>

Aymaneforum.png

Guest LiquidSnakeK
292350 sad...you guys forced him to close his auction

I never intended him to close his auction. Was merely a bit of advice. Its false advertising if someone says they "probably have the best x on server" when in fact they do not. I wasn't saying his was bad by any means, simply that he should search through forum threads to fact check. Nobody "forced" him to do anything.

Apologies to the OP for my post. I was just trying to show that with a little bit of searching, you can easily reference your pokes to others that have been posted. Its great for price checking as well. As stated before the poke I posted belongs to Sitzei.

1 - There rules in this forum, so, if you won't buy or make a bid, you must not comment the threat.

2 - I don't need to search in all the forum if my pokemon is the best, if it is epic or the worst blissey on server, i just said PROBABLY best blissey from server, because I DON'T KNOW all blisseys from red server and i'm not forcing nobody to buy it.

3 - And yes, you did not force me to close the auction, but it took me not to continue with my auction, once i was receiving negative comments on my threat.

Guest LiquidSnakeK
And yes, you did not force me to close the auction, but it took me not to continue with my auction, once i was receiving negative comments on my threat.

I sincerely apologize if my comment caused you to want to close your thread. It was not my intention to downplay the value of your pokemon, but rather to show that with some research you can provide a fair playing field to buyers since not all potential buyers are aware if your poke is indeed the best or not. Therefore they may place higher bids thinking that it is "probably the best".

Again, I apologize for my comment.