whats definition of last call??

Stephensrx

As for me i am not sure i am mistakenly understood the meaning of it..

Example:

c.o 300k by A

when i shout last call...i though who offer first is the winner as long its higher the current offer.

B offered 310k after i shout last...followed by C 350k...and D 320k..

To follow my understands i told B won coz he offer first..

You guys would say i am dumb why i sell 310k instead of 350k..

like i said...im still confuse with the definition of last call..

can someone help me understand this..and how its works?

Because of this matter C and D reported me scamming...Well to me to say scamming is a joke..

anyway i wish can get opinions on this matter..

Thank you for your reply.

293995 As for me i am not sure i am mistakenly understood the meaning of it..

Example:

c.o 300k by A

when i shout last call...i though who offer first is the winner as long its higher the current offer.

Because of this matter C and D reported me scamming...Well to me to say scamming is a joke..

So from my understanding, you shouted last call, as B bet 310k. Concluding your bidding time, than 2 players continued to bid after you called last call. Being fair you gave it to the true last bidder, which was a very nice thing. I believe you've done nothing wrong. Hope this helps a bit, if I got anything wrong please correct me! Last call should conclude the bids after you say it, like you did you gave it to B. So, Last call means you're taking your last bid.

width=400px

https://i.imgur.com/9pNePO2.png[/img]

Server: Silver

width=234pxhttps://i.imgur.com/0Zly8nz.png[/img]

oNql8cu.png

Guest SugarRed9

Last call should be the last call for offers for selling a Pokemon. Tbh I tend to avoid those because they lead to confusion as you are experiencing currently. Just make sure you screenshot everything to be safe incase they decide to report (even tho you didn't rlly do anything wrong).

You should be able to sell to any of those three. Last call means it's the last time you're going to advertise, but your current bidders can still bid as much as they want to. This is just my opinion though. Without an actual auction house feature, there will always be gray areas.

As for me i am not sure i am mistakenly understood the meaning of it..

Example:

c.o 300k by A

294023 not sure what exactly it is, but in my opinion, it is not like who bids first when the seller says last call will win the pokemon. You dont wait until the auction ends and only bid one time when the seller says last call, it makes no sense.

thanks..i get what u are trying to say.

I don't think there's a definition of last call. To me, I usually last call so the snipers(people who snipe the offer last second) gets a chance to offer more. If the offer just keep coming in, I don't think it's illegal to update the offer. So "last call" for me means, last call for more offers, gonna sell this if no one else offers more, but continue the auction if more offers comes in. That's how I do it.

3sJBaVY.gif