Mouseless?

Berok

It would be nice if you can make all the game control were control by keyboard or gamepad. For example, when we want to choose pokemon that have headbutt it needs us to use mouse to click on the pokemon which little bit annoying. Another one is when you choose item on the backpack, where wasting little bit time while reaching the mouse and click one by one on the item that want to use. So my suggestion if developer can make this game mouseless on pc it would be nice or make some shortcut key to open backpack and so on. I hope my suggestion approve by developer.

Totally agree, almost everything in this game you can use keyboard input with a few exceptions. With some very small tweaks staff could change that. For instance your example with using headbutt on trees, simply adding the ability to click 1 - 6 to select your corresponding Pokemon would be awesome. Some parts like using the PC would be harder to code, but even just tweaking the headbutt selection menu would be appreciated. It just takes so much out of the flow of the game when you have to find your mouse to continue.