Fishing

Ravenrain

I would like to suggest to make fishing less tiring. How about instead of pushing the key over and over again and waiting for fishing to recharge to press the key just once and you fish without constant key pressing and waiting to recharge. So when you press to fish you wait until you fish something and when you finnish the battle it just continues fishing until you actually stop. So basically encounters and everything stays the same except you don't have to hit the same button over and over again.

Thanks for reading and hope you could understand what i mean :Grin:

Hlk3NE1.png

295359 I don't think so, like i said the chances of encountering pokemon are the same as if you would slam the same one button until your arm falls off, especially if you are hunting.

That's botting, it's like saying pressing "a" and "d" to run left and right to encounter pokemon is too much repetition, so I want to have something that repeated press "a" and "d" for me. Clicking through the battle action is too repetitive, so I want to have something that clicks through the battle actions for me. That's the definition of botting - have something that does the repetition for you so you don't have to do it yourself. Most MMO's are repetitive, some requires you repeatedly clear the same dungeon over and over again, PRO requires you to repeatedly run around / fishing. It's better than the other ones imo because you can do other stuff on another screen, like watch a movie, etc.

3sJBaVY.gif

295378 I know what you mean but it's different walking through the grass and just standing in one place hitting one button which needs to be recharged.

Not much difference, pressing one key vs. pressing two keys. Also it doesn't need to be recharged, you can spam it, it just looks like it's charging.

3sJBaVY.gif