I need help with a fire type pvp team

Nicksupergod

can someone give me some pokemons that would make a good team for pvp :Heart: p.s i really love fire types

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

For a fire themed team, I would consider Talonflame first, as a revenge killer/wincon. You would need to make sure rocks are always off the field so you may want a dedicated hazard remover (Forretress so it doesn't compound your water weakness?) and/or a Taunt lead. You may also want to give Drought Ninetales a look for easier nuking. Happy building!

295298 Drought Ninetales is your go-to guy for setting up sun weather, which boost fire type move. Talonflame, Arcaine, Houndoom, blaziken are all very good fire type choices.

i was thinking that thanks for replying bro :Angel:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

If this is an Only Fire team, drought Ninetales is a must to power up your moves and especially to help with the water weakness which all your Pokemon will have. Camerupt may be a decent shout to nullify weakness to rock. Also I believe Torkoal is the only fire type spinner, so you might need one. Good luck.

295645 If this is an Only Fire team, drought Ninetales is a must to power up your moves and especially to help with the water weakness which all your Pokemon will have. Camerupt may be a decent shout to nullify weakness to rock. Also I believe Torkoal is the only fire type spinner, so you might need one. Good luck.

thanks man i will seriously take that to consideration

Guest lampshadejaz
294775 can someone give me some pokemons that would make a good team for pvp :Heart: p.s i really love fire types

You should just go sun team. Fire + Chlorophyll (Grass).