GUILD ILLUSION&REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}

Han1996

Re: GUILD ILLUSION RECRUITING {Blue Server}-{Fun events upcoming}

<t>1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? PinkOctober <br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? 250 and i have all badges<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? because i love you han youre my papa <3 <br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? i already have it lol <br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? shiny: zangoose non-shiny:gardevoir<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? yeah im on discord everyday and in game more than 4 days a week easily</t>

unknown.png

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="PinkOctober"><s>

</s><POST content="316924"><s></s>316924<e></e></POST> 1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? PinkOctober <br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? 250 and i have all badges<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? because i love you han youre my papa <3 <br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? i already have it lol <br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? shiny: zangoose non-shiny:gardevoir<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? yeah im on discord everyday and in game more than 4 days a week easily<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

Hey thanks for applying. i'll pm you in game <E>:Heart:</E> <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<t>1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Antonchoy<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? 16...101 hours<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? I would like to join a guild and freely talk about the game and pokemon overall <br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? I use Discord everyday<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? Dragonite <br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? I use Discord everyday and i usually play the game everyday but sometimes i play between a few days because of school and my own problems</t>

<r><QUOTE author="antonchoy"><s>

</s><POST content="317700"><s></s>317700<e></e></POST> 1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Antonchoy<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? 16...101 hours<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? I would like to join a guild and freely talk about the game and pokemon overall <br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? I use Discord everyday<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? Dragonite <br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? I use Discord everyday and i usually play the game everyday but sometimes i play between a few days because of school and my own problems<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I'll pm you the discord link^^ and welcome :)</r>

<r>1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>Imjusthere<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>19 badges and (severs are down) a little over 130 hours<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>have seen Han1996 in chat, and seems like a great person to be in a guild with<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>have it, just never used it<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>Meloetta<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>Yes. I use my phone to play, but background programs don't hinder anything.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT></r>

<r><QUOTE author="ImJustHere"><s>

</s><POST content="320886"><s></s>320886<e></e></POST> 1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>Imjusthere<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>19 badges and (severs are down) a little over 130 hours<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>have seen Han1996 in chat, and seems like a great person to be in a guild with<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>have it, just never used it<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>Meloetta<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><br/>

<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord?: <HIGHLIGHT highlight="blue"><s>[highlight=blue]</s>Yes. I use my phone to play, but background programs don't hinder anything.<e>[/highlight]</e></HIGHLIGHT><e>

</e></QUOTE>

thank you for applying for our guild. I'll send you the discord link^^</r>

<t>1.What is your IGN- Azora<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? I have 3 badges and around 10h (I have so little badges because i was backtracking and looking for digging spots to the pallet town.)<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? I want a group of people I can play with, it's always more fun to play with other people.<br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? I can<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? Umbreon<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? Sometimes</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Azora"><s>

</s><POST content="320911"><s></s>320911<e></e></POST> 1.What is your IGN- Azora<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? I have 3 badges and around 10h (I have so little badges because i was backtracking and looking for digging spots to the pallet town.)<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? I want a group of people I can play with, it's always more fun to play with other people.<br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? I can<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? Umbreon<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? Sometimes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<br/>

azora thank your for applying for our guild^^ i'll pm you the discord server link <E>:y:</E></r>