GUILD ILLUSION&REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}

Han1996

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?

• "Unaiunai", 24 badges (~140 hours played)

2.What can you offer to our guild?

• Active player, and a bit experienced in Pokemon.

3.Relate your characteristic to a pokemon nature :3

• Adamant maybe (?)

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)?

• Already installed, and used for several MMO games before.

5.What is your fav poke and why do you like it?

• Emolga, small but strong!

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord?

• Yep, non trouble ^^

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heeey !

My name is SeikohSama. I'm actually 18 yo. I'm French, but i can speak english kinda well. I'm here because i'm looking for a guild because I want to play w/ other players, to particpate events,...

I can offer to your guild my good mood ;) In fact, I'm a new player so i won't be able to help others, but i'm trying to learn about strats,...

If i was a Pokémon,my nature should be calm ^^

My fav Pokémon is Absol. I don't know why i ike it, maybe because he's pretty awsome. ^^'

I can play every day, from 6pm to 10pm,but i usually play wednesday, saturday and sunday, because of school.

I already have Discord, and use it every day.

I hope you will accept me in your guild!

Enjoy!

"Me mad? . . . Quite likely . . ."

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my name is Shiiiro aka Nicolas :)

I m a 20 year old boy who lives in luxembourg and i started pokemon revolution online a week ago. I ve got lots of experience due to the pokemon games which i played ( no i lived them! )

i guess i would have jolly as nature if i were a pokemon

I ve finished Kanto today so i haven t unlocked everything yet :(

My favorite pokemon is Goodra. I love it because i love tank pokemon and because it s sooo cute ^^ However my favorite tyes are grass and ghost.

I can play nearly everyday except for those 2 weeks now cause i m doing exams right now...

I would love to join your guild because i don t have friends here .... yea sounds sad haha but that s why i want to join your community!

Soooo what can i offer you? Well my time and my passion! i wanna share my future adventures with you.

Hope seeing you soon !

p.s. i do also have discord

.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?

TheThornDog

I am really loyal player that only gets bored if he doesnt have people to play with. (really competitive)

Modest (hehe)

i have it already

It has always been Quilava. I honestly not sure why but i like it more than any other pokemon. even more than his evolution counterpart

of course

My name is Jabbo and a 26 year old gamer (yes im old).

I am from Venezuela but i live in the US. Thank you for the chance!

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?

Presenium

I am just a nice person looking to have fun and play with a bunch of people (still fairly new though)

Modest

Have it

My favorite pokemon would be Mewtwo always has Every since i seen the first movie and mewtwo returns He is just such a strong pokemon and i feel i can relate to him a bit

Yes i can

Hey im DeRedd and i want to apply to join your guild. As for your questions:

1. My IGN in BLUE server is DeRedd

2. I am friendly and i like to help. Also my plan is to become one of the strongest in the server and help at PvP and generally, wherever i can

3. My type would be fire for sure. And my nature would be adamant since i am unconvertible xd.

4. Yes, i already have discord and im looking forward to join you :d

5. My favourite pokemon is Gallade because it has a nice combination of physic and fighting types and it also has my favourite moves like close combat

6. Yes, since i'll be joining the guild i will be active and trustworthy until i stop playing the game (not anytime soon)

1. PandaHeroGod

2. Activity and fairly decent person to talk to in guild chat.

3. Calm

4. already installed

5. Slowking because he resembles my life.

6. 3+ hours a day on PRO, my laptop has discord installed and notifications come up on my phone as well.

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Soramaru

2.What can you offer to our guild? Not much, but I do like chatting with folks about anime and such. I guess I can offer friendliness and uhhh... cookies?

3.Relate your characteristic to a pokemon nature :3 Shy. :<

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? Already installed! :3

5.What is your fav poke and why do you like it? My favorite pokemon is Mewtwo! Why? Because as a child when I saw the first movie I fell in love with his looks and voice! (rip his va...) He was cool, mysterious, and edgy which was my thing throughout my childhood xD I dunno the character itself appealed to me too! His growth and story were generic and simple - but nonetheless intriguing and exciting! I'm no furry, but I can say that Mewtwo was one of my first childhood crushes (along with *other* concerningly hot animated animals >_> *eyes Simba and Kovu*)

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? I'm not on Discord much these days but it's mostly because I'm still in a precarious situation with settling in my new home and unpacking + family drama. However, come FFXIV stormblood I'll prolly be on Discord a lot more and will be open to all of my chats then xD Tl;dr: I'll be semi active in Discord come June 16th. As for activity in game? I'll do my best! I do take days off tho sometimes maybe up to a week. But if it's that long or more I'll be sure to contact ya'll!