GUILD ILLUSION&REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}

Han1996

Re: GUILD ILLUSION RECRUITING {Blue Server}-{Fun events upcoming}

<r>Hi han we talked a few days ago ingame :)<br/>

<br/>

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s> NerfTv<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i got all 24 badges and 387 hours atm :)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>because i have been looking for a guild and this guild looks good.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i already have it.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? <COLOR color="#FF0080"><s></s>Mega Shiny Alakazam :D<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i will do my best :)<e></e></COLOR></r>

.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cADKU8HbECRo1JbQmv3Y7N135qveeatNHSKDN4D95Epz1yw0S2-6E_W7lXGyrvRAESn1eBoKgwvW5-hdNs66sIaUwC3GLiblaFL0NpiY4MUL6YN6YFe_PwYBItU.1d-ScOR_OSyBh28-J8MsUXbxRdw

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Nerftv"><s>

</s><POST content="321419"><s></s>321419<e></e></POST> Hi han we talked a few days ago ingame :)<br/>

<br/>

1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)?<COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s> NerfTv<e></e></COLOR><br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i got all 24 badges and 387 hours atm :)<e></e></COLOR><br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>because i have been looking for a guild and this guild looks good.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i already have it.<e></e></COLOR><br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? <COLOR color="#FF0080"><s></s>Mega Shiny Alakazam :D<e></e></COLOR><br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i will do my best :)<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Nerftv"><s>

</s><POST content="321419"><s></s>321419<e></e></POST> Hi han we talked a few days ago ingame :)<br/>

<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? <COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>i will do my best :)<e></e></COLOR><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Nerftv thank you for applying for our guild^^ I will pm you the discord link</r>

<r><GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>1.What is your ign?(in game name)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Clayton<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> 8 in kanto, only 40hrs on blue, just came back to playing this game, used to play in summer 2015.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>3.Why do you want to join illusion?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Looking for an active guild to have fun with, I see a lot of your members around the region and thought i'd want to join.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>4.Can you install discord(100% needed)?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Yup already have it.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>5.What is your fav poke(curiosity)?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Celebi!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>6.Can you be active in the game but also in discord?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> yup.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Clayton"><s>

</s><GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>1.What is your ign?(in game name)<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Clayton<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> 8 in kanto, only 40hrs on blue, just came back to playing this game, used to play in summer 2015.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>3.Why do you want to join illusion?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Looking for an active guild to have fun with, I see a lot of your members around the region and thought i'd want to join.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>4.Can you install discord(100% needed)?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> Yup already have it.<br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>5.What is your fav poke(curiosity)?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> <GLOW glow="green"><s>[glow=green]</s>Celebi!<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW><br/>

<br/>

<GLOW glow="blue"><s>[glow=blue]</s>6.Can you be active in the game but also in discord?<e>[/glow]</e></GLOW> yup.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

thank You for applying in our guild^^ i'll send you the discord link. And yes celebi is bae <E>:Smile:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="joacimsm"><s>

</s><POST content="323682"><s></s>323682<e></e></POST> -use discord<br/>

-16 badges<br/>

-active alot<br/>

-speak english<br/>

<br/>

-joacimsm<e>

</e></QUOTE>

if possible pls answer all of the questions accurately</r>

Re: GUILD ILLUSION AND REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}-{2 Guilds}

<r><QUOTE author="gulden1233"><s>

</s><POST content="323848"><s></s>323848<e></e></POST> 1: Gulden1233<br/>

2: 345 hrs , 24 /24 badges<br/>

3: its a good guild and i like it<br/>

4:yes<br/>

5: Mega charizard x ofc :D<br/>

6:yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hi gulden thanks for applying for the guild^^ I'll pm you the discord link for our chat <E>:Smile:</E> <E>:Smile:</E></r>