GUILD ILLUSION&REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}

Han1996

Re: GUILD ILLUSION AND REALITY RECRUITING {Blue Server}-{Active people wanted}

<r><QUOTE author="WhiteBrock"><s>

</s><POST content="328694"><s></s>328694<e></e></POST> 1.IGN? Whitebrock<br/>

2.Badges and hours? 16 badges soon to be 24 i only have something like 70 hrs but it's increasing fast<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? I just want a friendly guild with people like me and a non-dead guild<br/>

4.Can you install Discord? already have it installed my name on discord is Rarilad<br/>

5.What is your fav poke? dude... Charizard is bae iven I, Brock know that<br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? not 24/7 at the same time as i need my laptop and phone to run both but i can run both pretty often<br/>

<br/>

<E>:thanks:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey brock thanks for applying for our guild^^ I'll send you the discord link <E>:Heart:</E></r>

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Hey :)<br/>

1. Juzinek<br/>

2. I have 8 badges and actually I'm training my pokemon to beat elite four :)<br/>

I have 25 hours in game (I'm playing since last sunday)<br/>

3. I was looking for a guild and its name and banners convinced me. Also daycare option sounds great :)<br/>

4. Yes<br/>

5. I'm not sure which one is my favourite, but I really like Lapras, Snorlax, Aggron and Lucario. Of course Zorua is super cool too :)<br/>

6. Yes I can, for now, I'm really hyped for this game, I'd rather play a lot. <br/>

<br/>

Btw I've played Classic pokemon games like ruby, leaf green and few hackemons (light platinum, glazed, advenced adventures) :)<br/>

Hope you will add me to your guild :)<br/>

See you in game :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Juzinek"><s>

</s><POST content="333193"><s></s>333193<e></e></POST> Hey :)<br/>

1. Juzinek<br/>

2. I have 8 badges and actually I'm training my pokemon to beat elite four :)<br/>

I have 25 hours in game (I'm playing since last sunday)<br/>

3. I was looking for a guild and its name and banners convinced me. Also daycare option sounds great :)<br/>

4. Yes<br/>

5. I'm not sure which one is my favourite, but I really like Lapras, Snorlax, Aggron and Lucario. Of course Zorua is super cool too :)<br/>

6. Yes I can, for now, I'm really hyped for this game, I'd rather play a lot. <br/>

<br/>

Btw I've played Classic pokemon games like ruby, leaf green and few hackemons (light platinum, glazed, advenced adventures) :)<br/>

Hope you will add me to your guild :)<br/>

See you in game :)<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey juzinek welcome to pro^^ I'll sned you the discord link (ps:i love riolu <3)</r>

<r>1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Porkchop11<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? 24badges with 360hrs.<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? i've been looking for an active guild to improve my knowledge about PRO since its not fun to be alone . i believe i can achieve better with this guild .and the guild logo is amazing ! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? definitely !<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? bulbasaur! because he's my starter <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? Sure , No problem <E>:Cool:</E></r>

<r><QUOTE author="Porkchop11"><s>

</s><POST content="336286"><s></s>336286<e></e></POST> 1.What is your IGN(In Game Name)? Porkchop11<br/>

2.How many badges collected and how many hours do you have? 24badges with 360hrs.<br/>

3.Why do you want to join Illusion? i've been looking for an active guild to improve my knowledge about PRO since its not fun to be alone . i believe i can achieve better with this guild .and the guild logo is amazing ! <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

4.Can you install Discord(100% needed)? definitely !<br/>

5.What is your fav poke(Curiosity)? bulbasaur! because he's my starter <E>:Crazy:</E> <br/>

6.Can you be active in the game but also in Discord? Sure , No problem <E>:Cool:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey porkchop thanks for applying for our guild :3 and wow 24badges in only 360hrs. I'll send you the discord server link^^</r>

<r><QUOTE author="marcstef"><s>

</s><POST content="336616"><s></s>336616<e></e></POST> 1 marcstef<br/>

2 16 and 131 hr<br/>

3 looking voor poeple to play with<br/>

4 yes<br/>

5 snorlax<br/>

6 yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

hey marc thanks for applying for our guild, I'll send you the discord link in pms^^</r>

<t>1hich<br/>

2i played 1156 hr i have all the badges<br/>

3i want to join for active guild<br/>

4 sure<br/>

5charziard and his mega x or mewtwo<br/>

6yep<br/>

and ty :)</t>

<t>1hich<br/>

2i played 1156 hr i have all the badges<br/>

3i want to join for active guild<br/>