Curse Bug

Chameleon

Please ignore and lock/delete. My mistake lol :Grin:

Sorry for the lack of screenshots, it happened way too quick and I wasn't able to take one.

I was battling a wild Gastly and I Soaked it first, then False Swiped it. Right after that it used Curse and instead of it fainting (or the move failing), its Atk and Def were boosted while its Spd was lowered similar to how it would work on non-ghost types.

295861 Sorry for the lack of screenshots, it happened way too quick and I wasn't able to take one.

I was battling a wild Gastly and I Soaked it first, then False Swiped it. Right after that it used Curse and instead of it fainting (or the move failing), its Atk and Def were boosted while its Spd was lowered similar to how it would work on non-ghost types.

Well, as you Soaked it, it became a Water type, hence why you could False Swipe it. Therefore, Curse did what it was meant to do for a non-Ghost type, I don't understand where it's supposed to be a bug

295861 Sorry for the lack of screenshots, it happened way too quick and I wasn't able to take one.

Well, as you Soaked it, it became a Water type, hence why you could False Swipe it. Therefore, Curse did what it was meant to do for a non-Ghost type, I don't understand where it's supposed to be a bug

Oh true. Lol I did not think of that hahaha. Sorry, my bad. :Grin: I feel stupid now. :Grin: