Discord Server to help trainers and mingle

Creepacrusher

Hey guys!!! Im a "new" player on PRO, and while playing and burning my life away, i noticed many trainers having very common problems that can be easily solved. I usually just answer their problems or let someone else do it if i cant answer it.

Despite being new on PRO i have played pokemon for many years, and im sure others have too.

Thus, I'm hoping that a discord server can enable veterans to help the new trainers. As well as build a community and enable trainers to trade, chat even outside of the forums and the game itself.

As discord can be used on mobile and PC/Mac, it will be an easier place to support one another as you dont have to be online in the game itself.

I hope this can help the community and thus help us move a step further.

The server can be used for trading, price checks, help, guiding, or just simply chatting.

Let me know what you think about it? And if you feel like it is useful you can join here: https://discord.gg/sQmBdas

I will classify veterans and newbies so people know who to ask, but you have to let me know your experience (New/veteran)

[glow=red]I hope i contributed to the society :)[/glow]

297007 OP

I have moved your topic to the appropriate forum, General Game Talk is for ingame discussions, promote discord servers via Off Topic, good luck with your server.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

297007 -snip- [/glow]

Looks like your link expired. :)

Not to crush your dreams, but there are already several other discords that people use as well as the individual guild discords. Mingling for sure happens there. But, good luck on your own server! I'll join if you update your link.

As for the support side you were talking about, we have a live chat for that. It's pinned at the top of each page!

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>