what is your favorite pokemon and your move for it

Nicksupergod

300106 Slaking seems to be my spirit animal pokemon. It's ability seems to reflect a lot of how I feel honestly. Why give it your 100% every turn when you can give it 200% every other turn?

that is so epic bro

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Metapod - Harden

12124124.png.a9ca649c7c911546604fd9055517a0f3.png

Check Out My Shop; Click Me

I Am Strong Because I've Been Weak. I Am Fearless Because I've Been Afraid. I Am Wise Because I've Been Foolish.

IGN: Pelfie - Shiny Wild OT Count: 54 - Guild: Fluffy Nation - Game Time: +2200Hrs - Server: Silver

5AOGHV0.gif

Mega Lopunny, unfortunately not in game atm - High Jump Miss Kick

The queen of a*ss kicking : she trained in dirty streets, under the cold rain, and people used to laugh at her, saying that she'll never leave NU and calling her a s*lut. But she doesn't give a s*hit about what they think of her and trains each day, never give up, eventually kicking and punching her way to the top of OU while breaking her opponent's skull or kicking their balls. Living or dead, ghosts, humans or pokemon, nothing is safe from this aggressive and girly scrapper.

Joke aside, this girl is strong and is one of offensives teams worst nightmares and bar some defensive behemoths such as Skarmory or Slowbro, nothing like to take her unresisted stab knee in the jaw, especially Mega Sableye, aka the backbone of stall teams. Even against defensive teams, she can unleash some punishment with her support moves. No wonder she reaches Smogon's A+ or even S tier.

While cowards have a nasty habit to attack from distance with moves such as Flamethrower, Ice Beam or Thunderbolt because they don't have the guts to come closer, she fights like a real man, going hand to hand with her ennemies, looking them straight in the eye before knocking their teeth down their throats with High Jump Kick. Who's the man now?

Aside from her, I'd say Electivire and his Thunder Punch because he looks awesome too, and he is available in PRO.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

299268 My favorite Pokemon is flygon :3 It just looks amazing ^.^

But.... THE SKITTY :Shocked: :Frown:

My favourite would have to be Mudkip with Hydro Pump :kiss:

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.