Save battle replay

Frux

I'm not really into pvp but i guess this is a good suggestion to help report or showcase certain battle bugs or pvp violations. To be straight, I suggest to make a save replay option almost or just the same as pokemonshowdown's or super smash flash 2 (check it out its awesome)

Example, a battle just ended the system will promt the user if he wants to save the replay. If yes, then the client automatically downloads the data or just simply put a button which if clicked automatically downloads the data after battle. Which will then goes into the specified folder on pro data. Would be awesome tho if we could view it in-game.

Ofc wild battles are exempted.

If im not mistaken this was already suggested?was just didnt read/seen the critics. Blast me up

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

299566 If you'd like to have battles recorded you may look into this -> https://obsproject.com/

yes im fully aware of those recording program but I was referring to as same as pokemonshowdown's or SSF2's save replay thingy [glow=green]fast&easy[/glow].

301604 Good idea. People don't always have a recording software, and recorded battles can be pretty small files if intended to be played in PRO only. Look at how Showdown battles are saved in tiny 30 kB files!

exactly :Grin: