Thefoxprince

<t>What Kanto starter should I use?</t>  

35 members have voted

1. 1. <t>What Kanto starter should I use?</t>

• Pikachu
    • Charmander
    • Squirtle
    • Bulbasaur

I'm going to attempt to nuzlocke PRO, and make videos while doing it.

The rules are as follows;

If I wipe, I am only allowed to keep my starter Pokemon from that region, ie, moving onto Johto once I finish the gyms, if my Kanto starter wipes, bye bye starter. I'm only suggesting this rule as it's impossible to reset an account! - EDITED - CAN ONLY KEEP ONE POKEMON FROM A WIPED TEAM

I can only catch the FIRST Pokemon I see on each route - does not apply to duplicates. I can hunt for the next NON DUPE and then MUST catch that.

Can NOT make use of the trade system at all, use in game traded Pokemon, or the abandoned Pokemon you find lying around.

Can NOT use items in battle, must use outside of battle - obviously REVIVES are completely banned from use.

Can NOT get Membership on the Nuzlocke account.

I CAN use Pokemon Centers as much as I like, purely because of the somewhat grind nature of PRO.

Concerning battles you are supposed to lose, ie, Red and Lance; Do not count as wipes. Includes Red before Kanto victory road.

Videos

[glow=blue]- - - TheFoxPrince - - -[/glow]

d537f46b2933ea1b08cf2057afac920c.png

[glow=orange]Add me on Steam; TheFoxPrince[/glow]

SQQUUIIIRRTTLLLEEEEE

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

its attack may not be super high but it has great defense :Cool:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

Well we'll see how people vote I guess ^^ I'm easy on any starter, to be honest. I've played long enough to understand strengths and weaknesses. I know Bulbasaur can be kind of easy mode in that he jets through first and second gym.

[glow=blue]- - - TheFoxPrince - - -[/glow]

d537f46b2933ea1b08cf2057afac920c.png

[glow=orange]Add me on Steam; TheFoxPrince[/glow]