Thefoxprince

<t>What Kanto starter should I use?</t>  

35 members have voted

1. 1. <t>What Kanto starter should I use?</t>

• Pikachu
    • Charmander
    • Squirtle
    • Bulbasaur

So, I started today. Took Pikachu as my starter - edited one of the rules, in that I can keep one Pokemon from a wiped team rather than always keep the starter.

Caught Hoothoot on Route 1, Ratatta on Route 22, Pidgey in Route 2, and a Caterpie in Viridian Forest.

Pikachu and Hoothoot fainted to Jackson in the Trainer's School because I'm an idiot; Pikachu and Hoothoot were released leaving me with the Rattata, who didn't faint. I now have to try get through Brock with a Rattata, a Pidgey and a Caterpie. Well, I learnt my lesson about giving up on the grind though. Currently in Viridian Forest and will record / reupdate when I am ready to face Brock. No more pokemon can be caught as of right now.

I did make a video, linked

It's bad, my headset is kinda gross right now, and this is the first one I've ever made but hey ho, here to learn my friends.

[glow=blue]- - - TheFoxPrince - - -[/glow]

d537f46b2933ea1b08cf2057afac920c.png

[glow=orange]Add me on Steam; TheFoxPrince[/glow]

It's just a way to challenge yourself while playing Pokemon. It enforces a set of rules that just makes everything a wee bit harder, adding to the excitement / achievement if you are into that kind of thing. Bulbapedia has an article on it. https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Nuzlocke_Challenge

[glow=blue]- - - TheFoxPrince - - -[/glow]

d537f46b2933ea1b08cf2057afac920c.png

[glow=orange]Add me on Steam; TheFoxPrince[/glow]