Suggestion craft mount system

Oscar

I want to suggest a craft system mount.

To can craft a mount, we would need :

1) the pokemon that we want to craft (for example a gyarados mount ), we need a blue gyarados lvl 50.

2) we need certain items like a mount chair (we can dig by items to create one, or buy one in the coin shop or store, or prize in pvp shop )

3) we need a rope (we can get it digging )

4) 200 minimum of happineess

5) have hm 03 to surf mounts, hm 02 to fly mounts and hm 01 to normal mounts

6) 500 000 pokedollars

WE only can to craft some mounts like :

RApidash mount in kanto

Gyarados surf mount in kanto

Pidgeot fly mount in kanto

Camerupt mount in hoenn

Wailord surf mount in hoenn

Ataria fly mount in hoenn

Stantler mount in johto

KIngdra surf mount in johto

Scarmory fly mount in johto

Ahh a farm-able mounts is good idea not mentioning theres already an arca mount quest but i guess its time to add surfmounts too :y:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

Doesn't sound like a bad idea but this has to be implemented in a way that doesn't make the ingame store mounts completely "useless". I mean that if there's a way to get a mount nobody would want to pay for it. Unless there were like standard mounts maybe like 2-3 of them like the arca one that could still be tradeable so no biggie. Idk...Kinda confused :c

S7dzLut.png

[glow=red]Check my

Mall![/glow]

Yes, the items to craft the mounts should be extremely rare, or buy it in the coin shop.

TO add in the ingredients to create mounts that we need certain hm, to surf mount hm 03, to fly mounts hm02, and normal mounts hm 01

I like this idea, but either mount can be traded (the price of 500k would make sense, and will cause the price of these "custom" mounts to be far higher than Coin Shop mounts and hence save them from getting useless) or not tradable (and in this case, happiness would be important, maybe the Pokémon needs to be OT, price then can be 100 k$ or something, and players can only craft one mount of a kind, and these will be absent from Coin Shop).

However, I would be glad to see this implemented.