Ongoing issues logging in

Timtam15

Hello I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks now, I am getting stuck at the loading screen time and time again.I've reset computer/internet/re downloaded client, waited a while for it to load, everything I can think of and still no go :/

I also have a Ms active and it's wasting this Aswell.

Thanks

GlBZ0kY.png

[glow=red]SHINY COLLECTOR[/glow]

300787 Hello I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks now, I am getting stuck at the loading screen time and time again.I've reset computer/internet/re downloaded client, waited a while for it to load, everything I can think of and still no go :/

Thanks

sorry to hear you're having issues, are you using the built in zip manager to extract the files?

also try turning off your antivirus when you do, then add an exception for the folder you've extracted them to and make sure you're firewall isn't blocking the game (try adding an exception for that too)

300787 Hello I haven't been able to play for 2 weeks now, I am getting stuck at the loading screen time and time again.I've reset computer/internet/re downloaded client, waited a while for it to load, everything I can think of and still no go :/

Thanks

sorry to hear you're having issues, are you using the built in zip manager to extract the files?

also try turning off your antivirus when you do, then add an exception for the folder you've extracted them to and make sure you're firewall isn't blocking the game (try adding an exception for that too)

Finally got back online, but now my membership medallion has run out... Can I be backdated for this as its not my fault I couldn't play? :(

GlBZ0kY.png

[glow=red]SHINY COLLECTOR[/glow]

301253 -snip-

Glad to hear it's resolved :)

Unfortunately no compensation is given unless it's a long period server side issue which affects the entire player base.

If you experience any issues in the future I'd suggest checking the read this before making a general support topic thread first, then making a post if still needed so that we can help you sooner