Ms only starter choice... Well just read it...

Ashleywinter

Sorry for the bad title...I'm not good at titles

Hello staff member :Shy:

I have 2 suggestions that I think would be really awesome to implement.

#1-Add a starter choice of eevee for ms players, I know this maybe unfair so I totally understand if this idea is un-acknowledged

#2-let someone bring a pokemon from a different region when starting a region (for example: I'm going to johto and want to bring a certain pokemon with me there)

Either as an addition to their starter or instead of their starter. And this pokemon would have to be Lvl capped so u can only bring a pokemon Lvl 5 or below.

Member of Midnight

da793a51d177b6934b97fbc9e3e632be.png

Blue Server

301477 A suggestion should include some sort of reasoning. Why do you want these changes? How will the game/players benefit if these changes were approved? Or do you 'just want' them?

well having an eevee for a starter would add a lot of versatility... if eevee was added as starter it could be any of the eeveelutions and would also add more challenge to the game.

with the second idea it would just be cool bringing your favorite pokemon to a different region with you like ash... (ash's pikachu inspired this idea)

Member of Midnight

da793a51d177b6934b97fbc9e3e632be.png

Blue Server

301593 Or maybe do a level reset to 5, like in the anime (and keep EVs, else, it would be hell). You know... Like Ash's Pikachu is getting lowered to lv. 2 each season!

I like your idea but a whole lvl reset would suck i think.

That's the point, just be glad we don't have a level reset on one of the pokemon when we get in a new region.

3sJBaVY.gif

301477 A suggestion should include some sort of reasoning. Why do you want these changes? How will the game/players benefit if these changes were approved? Or do you 'just want' them?

well having an eevee for a starter would add a lot of versatility... if eevee was added as starter it could be any of the eeveelutions and would also add more challenge to the game.

with the second idea it would just be cool bringing your favorite pokemon to a different region with you like ash... (ash's pikachu inspired this idea)

I guess with Eevee, the only real objection I can think of is that it makes the opening scenes with the rival make no sense (I guess you can be nice and kind hearted enough to take care of the eventual rival poke, even though you have one already, but I think it would make the whole thing seem a little silly concept/thought wise.. perhaps if the scripting was changed to include that possibility ).

And on the note of bringing in a pokemon from the previous region into a new one.. how would that effect the balancing of the region? Especially if the level isn't reset. It would make the game a little bit too easy. Although I can see how it would be nice to have a choice of poke in a new region for role-play purposes.

good suggestions guys :3

fearow%20sig%20base_zps88c8igly.png