Separate World Music and Battle Music Volume Control

Sk8trgod618

Hello. I love this game, but one thing that has bugged me for a long time now is that the world music in some locations is too quiet, while the battle music is too loud. I want to be able to adjust world music volume separately from battle music volume. A few good examples are Cerulean Cave and Love Island. It almost seems as if the world music in these locations is 20% of the volume level that the battle music is. It goes from quiet cerulean cave music "dududu du du du du" then battle starts "DUN! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN" and ears bleed, metaphorically.

I think you get the point. If the volume of the world music in some of these locations could be increased, or battle music volume decreased, or if options to control world separate from battle music, would be appreciated greatly! Thanks for reading :) :thanks:

This suggestion :Heart:

301952 It goes from quiet cerulean cave music "dududu du du du du" then battle starts "DUN! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN" and ears bleed, metaphorically.

dem feels. I totally feel ya :Crazy:

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18

• 2 months later...
301952It goes from quiet cerulean cave music "dududu du du du du" then battle starts "DUN! DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN" and ears bleed, metaphorically.

Hahaha I love this part in ur post xD

Thats a rlly good idea, i love the world music and thats true when you enter in a battle the sound is very loud :Ambivalent: